United Vascular, LLC is seeking a full-time Senior Accountant. This individual will work directly with the executive team and revenue cycle manager and perform daily accounting responsibilities, as well as other accounting and finance related projects.
- Daily accounting tasks including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll entries, and ongoing reporting and monitoring of financial performance.
- Reconcile invoices to purchase orders and quotes.
- Ability to generate financial reports and budgeting with QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel.
- Assist CFO and CEO with various financial projects.
- Analyze monthly financial statements for bookkeeping errors.
- Keep the CFO informed of the financial trends and cash positions.
- Further develop and enhance process and systems for all areas of accounting operations.
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly financial statements and key performance indicators.
- Initiate ACH payments and wires, when needed.
- Assist in tax preparation and work alongside the company’s CPA firms to finalize tax returns with CFO.
- Review contracts and leases prior to execution.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent experience.
- CPA, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of accounting and bookkeeping experience, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Strong knowledge and experience with accounts receivable, accounts payable, adjusting entries, and fixed asset accounting.
- Computer savvy with advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience with QuickBooks Desktop/Enterprise.
- Attention to detail, with ability to handle multiple tasks at one and meet firm deadlines.
- Exceptional analytical ability, problem solving skills, and proven ability to streamline and enhance accounting operations.
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be a team player and willing to act in new roles when needed.
United Vascular is an entrepreneurial and employee focused company that offers a reasonable work/life balance along with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please email resume and cover letter with salary requirements to Kristin Miller: firstname.lastname@example.org
United Vascular, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.