United Vascular of Omaha is seeking full-time Registered Nurse. This position will have a broad range of responsibilities, but the primary responsibilities will be Preop, PACU, and OR Circulating. Typical hours are Monday – Friday 7am – 4pm. No evenings, no weekends, no on call, and no major Holidays.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Pre-operative patient preparation
- Circulating within the operating room
- Recovery of post-operative patient to include monitoring vital signs, pain management, discharge.
- Ensure patient needs are met in accordance with instructions of physician and facility’s policies & procedures.
- Obtains a complete nursing assessment on all patients.
- Administers IV conscious sedation during procedures and monitors the patient’s condition and vital signs.
- Performs documentation duties on the floor and in the patient record, which is timely, accurate and concise.
- Together with Surgical Techs prepares operating room for surgeries.
- Assists with supply, drug, and equipment inventories to maintain the stock level and availability.
- Demonstrates respect for co-workers & develops positive working relationships with other departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications Include but are not limited to:
- Graduate of an accredited Registered Nurse program
- Valid NE Registered Nurse License.
- Current CPR, BLS, and ACLS certifications.
- Excellent patient care skills.
- Knowledge of EMR and/or Electronic Practice Management systems and technologies, preferably Allscripts and i-Procedures.
- The capacity to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment, while demonstrating resourcefulness and proactivity.
- 1+ years of ASC, PACU or operating room experience preferred.
- Vascular or Cath Lab experience desirable.
- Must be able to start an IV.
- EMR experience preferred.
- Willingness and ability to work well with physicians, teammates, patients, and others.
United Vascular of Omaha is highly committed to quality care and values relationships with its staff, physicians, and the community. We are an employee focused company that offers a reasonable work/life balance along with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please email resume and cover letter with salary requirements to Kristin Miller: firstname.lastname@example.org
United Vascular, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.